Ingredients for preparing Curd Rice
- Rice: boiled – 2 cups
- Plain yogurt/ curd – 1 cup
- Milk – ½ cup
- Urad Dal - 1 tsp
- Dry Red Chillies – 5 nos.
- Mustard Seeds – ¼ tsp
- Curry Leaves – 1 stalk
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste - ½ tsp
Steps for preparing Curd Rice
- Mix cooked rice with yogurt and milk. Keep it aside.
- In a saucepan heat 2 tablespoonful of oil. Add mustard seeds. When they splutter add urad dal
- After a minute, add curry leaves and dry red chillies. Saute for 2 to 3 minutes, then remove from the fire.
- Add this seasoning into the curd rice and stir to combine. Curd rice is ready to serve.