Ingredients for preparing Coconut Milk Rice
- Long Grain White Rice - 1 cup
- Coconut Milk - 1 cup
- Water – ½ cup
- Almonds: chopped - 8 nos.
- Pure Vanilla Extract - 2 tbsp
- Honey - 1 tbsp
Steps for preparing Coconut Milk Rice
- Wash and soak the rice in water for 15 to 20 minutes. Drain the water.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the rice, coconut milk and water.
- Cover and cook the rice over medium heat till each grain separates. Once the rice is cooked and the water dries up remove it from the fire.
- When it cooled down add the vanilla extract, honey and chopped almonds, stir to combine.
- Coconut milk rice is ready to serve.